UNIQUE PALE GREEN GIN
Refreshing and richly aromatic, Blackwood's Vintage Gin is reminiscent of the surrounding North Sea in its natural pale green colour. Its infusion of local handpicked botanicals recreates the essence of Shetland in a bottle.
• Angelica Root introduced by the Vikings 800 years ago
• Wild Water Mint picked from around the lochs for subtle refreshment
• Sea Pink flowers gathered during its brief summer flowering
OTHER NATURAL INGREDIENTS:
• Juniper Berries from Umbria
• Dried Lemon and Orange Peels
• Cassia Bark
• Liquorice Root
• Ground Nutmeg
• Cinnamon Bark
• Coriander Seeds
Ideal in a gin & tonic, 60% of taste testers voted Blackwood's Vintage Gin as their #1 choice in blind taste tests and 80% placed it in their top two, against Gordon's, Tanqueray, Plymouth and Bombay Sapphire. Created to our own Nordic recipe, Blackwood's is a more balanced gin for contemporary tastes and so luscious it can be drunk neat!